Sebastian Greenwood Looks at Five Innovative Business Marketing Options
Business owners want to do one thing and one thing only, and that is to run their business. Marketing is something that most people don’t enjoy and business of owners often don’t even know where to start of it. It is true that marketing is quite complicated and also very time-consuming. It business manager is obviously incredibly busy actually running they’re company, which means they have a million things to do other than marketing. Yet, without marketing, it is impossible for a business to be found. This is something that Sebastian Greenwood has looked into in particular.
Sebastian Greenwood on 5 Top Business Marketing Concepts
One of the most common ways for someone to build a business nowadays is online. However, online marketing is complex and tiring, no matter how important it also is. Whether someone is involved in B2B or B2C marketing, it is important to have the right business marketing ideas from the start, thereby making the entire process a lot easier. The methods are:
- Build a significant fan following. What you want is for people to speak positively about who you are and what you offer. Creating a customer base is a lot of work but it is far easier to do so now that the internet and particularly social media is available to us. You need a fan base if you are to be successful because you need people to talk about you through their own social media channels, thereby reaching the world. The added benefit is that, when you have a lot of fans, people believe not just in your product, they believe all the good things that other people are saying as well.
- You should get reviews from bloggers about your product and service comma making sure that you ask the right people to review your product. While you can ask your customers to leave a review whenever they have purchased something, actually sending your physical product out to a blogger who can do a video review or a research advertisement is far more impactful.
- Make sure your Amazon page is properly optimized. While a lot of people still search for products directly through Google, more and more people go straight to Amazon, particularly if they have Amazon Prime. Not listing on this marketplace and not optimizing your listings properly is a huge opportunity to be missed in other words.
- Make sure you have a strong social media presence. Find out which social media channels are most commonly used in your target demographic. The most common ones are LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You should also consider having a blog and linking this blog to all your social media accounts so that your followers can be kept up to date with your latest news as soon as you release it.
- Don’t forget about email. While it is certainly true that the majority of marketing emails are never opened or rent, and many of them actually end up in someone’s spam folder, the reality is that sending out emails is a quick and efficient method of reaching at least some people period even if it is person who responds to your email, that is still one person more than you had before. Since it doesn’t really matter in terms of time whether you sent your email out to a single person or to tens of thousands, it is another one of those opportunities that you really shouldn’t miss.